For me, art and activism are closely intertwined. My creative and political work focuses on disability justice and racial justice.
I am currently involved with the following organizations, all of which I deeply respect:
- Short Run Comix & Arts Festival (Advisory Board Member) Seattle
- Coalition of Anti-Racist Whites (CARW) White folks working for racial justice in Seattle area (I illustrated their website)
- Got Green Multi-issue environmental justice organization run by and serving communities of color in South Seattle
- Sins Invalid Internationally renowned arts and culture organization at the forefront of disability justice – Berkeley, CA
- Left Bank Books Collective Anti-authoritarian publisher and bookstore in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market