For me, art and activism are closely intertwined. My creative and political work focuses on disability justice and racial justice.
I am currently involved with the following organizations, all of which I deeply respect:
- Short Run Comix & Arts Festival Seattle comic arts festival (Advisory Board Member)
- Coalition of Anti-Racist Whites (CARW) White folks working for racial justice
- Got Green? Multi-issue environmental justice organization run by and serving communities of color in South Seattle
- THE HAND Multi-racial cartooning collective that publishes original comics
- Sins Invalid Internationally renowned arts and culture organization doing groundbreaking work with disability justice
- Left Bank Books Collective Anti-authoritarian publisher and bookstore in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market